Starting RN to BSN 3/1/13. Who's with me?Register Today!
- by LoveToHike Feb 11I'd love to hear from others who are starting the program on 3/1.
- 1,998 Views
- Feb 18 by nikkibobickyQuote from LoveToHikeI am!! I finished that EWB class in a night and a half and I'm pretty excited to start! I haven't gotten any mentor information yet, I'm assuming we don't get that 'till 3/1/13, but I can see both the classes I need to take and the stuff that transferredI'd love to hear from others who are starting the program on 3/1.
- Feb 19 by lwest07Hi I am also starting RN to BSN 03/01/13 is there anyone else starting
- Feb 20 by LoveToHikeThere's a few of us on AN that are starting 3/1.
Nikkibobicky you should have been contacted by your mentor already. I've been in e-mail contact with mine already. You might want to contact your Enrollment Counselor and ask.
- Mar 2 by BeachCathyRNShow is it going - I start on April 1st and just wanted to see how you all are doing.
- Mar 31 by nikkibobickyI finished the assessment class in about two weeks, and I'm scheduled to take my statistics assessment on Tuesday. I really enjoy my program mentor and I enjoy the way the classes are set up. My goal is to finish in 6 months, but, realistically, I'll definitely be done within 12 months at this rate.
- Apr 5 by LoveToHikeHow has the stats class been? Is it a lot of calculations or is it mainly terms and concepts? I'd already taken it before starting WGU, and I've wondered how WGU's class compares to what I took.
How was the test for Health Assessment? I'm scheduled to take mine on Saturday.Last edit by LoveToHike on Apr 5
- Apr 5 by skoolrnIm in stats now and so far its my least favorite class. Its a lot of theory and even though i have taken stats before I find myself floundering around. uggh! I dont do any type of math well Health Assessment was good, actually learned something in that one. Test had a large variety of questions. Be ready for anything to be asked.
- Apr 6 by LoveToHikeThanks for the info. I've learned (and relearned) a lot in the Health Assessment class. I'll be glad when the test is over...
Why are you taking stats again?
- Apr 7 by skoolrnI took stats in the 1980's, WGU requires it within 5 yrs for it to transfer