Applying to wgu rn-bsnRegister Today!
- by Reyval04 Mar 18Hi, so glad that I went online and found threads regarding this school.Going through admission process....just received my transfer eval today. Looks like I'll be taking nursing courses and one prereq. Anyone know how long this would take?
- 632 Views
- Mar 19 by kloneHow long the application process takes? Assuming there are no delays in getting your transcripts, it usually takes a few weeks. However, due to high enrollment numbers, they usually can't start people for around three months after application and approval. So you might be looking at a June start date.
- Mar 19 by kloneIf you're asking how long the program will take, many people have done it in 6 months. You have to be really motivated and pretty much eat, sleep and breathe school, though. 12 months is entirely reasonable, without the break-neck speed.
- Mar 19 by Reyval04How about the readiness assessment exam...soo nervous taking it. Any suggestions on how to study for this?
- Mar 20 by kloneIt's not really something you can study for. It's basic math and language concepts that everyone should already have.
- Mar 20 by RN*mommyI agree with Klone. I was nervous going into it as well but I was trying to fast track my start date so I jumped right in, no studying. I guess if you really felt you needed to review material you could work on some math questions, but I wouldn't recommend it.