ROLL CALL!!!!! Where are our WV nurses????Register Today!
- by Redneckmedic63 Jul 20, '11Hey guys and gals! This forum has been silent for WAY too long! Who's still out there??? Don't sneak and peek - speak up and say hello!!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=593663©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,158 Views
- Aug 15, '11 by libra's girljust starting my NS in a week! I'm here! lol
- Jul 16, '12 by ecerrnHERE! What is really going on.? :-)
- Jul 25, '12 by Shelby2015Newbie here!! I'm getting ready to start nursing school in August at Marshall Univ. SO EXCITED
- Aug 14, '12 by keonealHello! I'm Kacie, and I'm also starting nursing school at Marshall in a couple of weeks. I'll be going into the sophomore year of BSN classes, since I've already got all of my core pre-reqs out of the way (I'm a returning student). I'm both very excited and very nervous.
- Aug 15, '12 by blynn9173I just got my license on August 7, 2012. I work at CAMC. I started on the floor today. There is alot to learn.
- Aug 16, '12 by OpenHeartRN24Another Wv nurse here. I use to work open heart recovery. Now I am an ER nurse at St. Mary's... Love the ER. All of the new guys need to check the ER out, especially on trauma night.