Seattle U APNI - 2010 EntryRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Seattle U APNI - 2010 Entry in Washington State Nursing Programs, part of Washington Nursing ... I was just wondering if anyone out there applied for Seattle U's APNI program. I thought I'd start...by Abbie Grace Jan 13, '10I was just wondering if anyone out there applied for Seattle U's APNI program. I thought I'd start a thread because it doesn't look like there is one, yet.
I think we're supposed to hear about interviews sometime soon. Has anyone gotten word, yet?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=449913©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 39,641 Views
- Jan 14, '10 by LBgirl31Hi Abbie,
I am really considering applying to the APNI program at Seattle University. Would you happpen to know how competitive the program is?
Hope u get ur interview soon!
- Jan 15, '10 by Abbie GraceI have no idea how competitive it is! I hope it's not terribly competitive because it's one of my top choices.
- Jan 20, '10 by MPHgirlI've applied to the APNI program and I have yet to hear anything about an interview. In general, I think all entry-level programs are quite competitive, with FNP and CNM tracks the most competitive. Good luck!
- Jan 27, '10 by MalloryBHey guys,
I applied to APNI too and I haven't heard anything yet, but Sabrina Brown (the admissions lady) said we shouldn't hear anything until February. Good luck to you both.
- Jan 28, '10 by amberlightsgirlHi everyone,
I also applied to the APNI 2010 Entry....haven't heard anything yet but am glad to hear that Sabrina says we shouldn't hear anything until Feb.
- Jan 28, '10 by Abbie GraceThanks for the info! I got an email from them last week that said they're doing interviews in early February so, you'd think that we'd have to get our interview invitations soon...
- Feb 2, '10 by PsychRN28Hi everyone!
I also applied to Seattle University and am really, really hoping I'll get an interview. I called about a week ago and was told mid-Feb is when we should hear about interviews. I feel like the wait is killing me! Good luck everyone!
- Feb 4, '10 by amberlightsgirlWhat specialty are you looking into? I applied to the Mental Health with Addictions focus and have not a heard anything yet, I do know someone who got an interview for GNP yesterday, so I have been waiting but no word yet. How about everyone else?
- Feb 4, '10 by PsychRN28I also applied for the mental health w/ addiction focus track. I'm glad to hear that someone else was invited for an interview. They must be on their way to sending out decisions then.