University of Washington SoN Fall 2013 - Page 17Register Today!
- Feb 14 by BrightbulbYes. I never been surrounded by so much competition..lol
- But only 280 applications are being considered now, correct?
- Feb 14 by tmofarrelDoes anyone know if they automatically let anyone in without doing proctored essay?
- The info session said sometimes 5-20, but she stated they had 96 slots available, so maybe no one did this time?
- Feb 14 by SaraFutureNurse?All I can say is YIKES. I guess the good news is it is now out of our hands. The bad news is we have to wait for six to eight weeks!
I was getting pretty annoyed with someone in front of me in line to submit our work - she used the time standing in line to add to her work! What the heck! I looked right at her and said, "That is not very honest!" I hope people like that get disqualified. Is that rude?
So 250 on site proctored essays, 30 off site, and 96 spots......did she say they had 462 applicants this year?
YEESH. I guess I'll sleep very well tonight, now that the fear is gone!
Hope you all get accepted! That was intense!
- Feb 14 by suzwYeah, I think I heard on this forum that they hardly ever admit anyone automatically anymore.
- That's crap! I would of called her out! That's one less person to compete with, ever hear of integrity?!
- Feb 14 by suzwWow, I was wondering myself if anyone had done that. Would have been nice to have more time to work on it, but as it was, I had finished up (and was a line or two away from the end of the page) about 5 seconds before she said pens down. I'm disappointed they didn't monitor the lone better. Would have been very easy for someone to whip out their cell phone and use the calculator function to do the math problems (though if they couldn't do it w/o a calculator, they are in trouble anyway...)
- Feb 14 by SaraFutureNurse?Quote from Jessica SI hear ya! I was so shocked. I mean, part of nursing is ethics, right? I said it loud enough that other people turned and looked, but I'm kind of disappointed in myself that I didn't make a bigger stink about it. Ugh. Sorry guys.That's crap! I would of called her out! That's one less person to compete with, ever hear of integrity?!