Seattle University BSN applicants 2012 - Page 20Register Today!
- Apr 10, '12 by fn2012I got accepted into UW's BSN program so that will open up a spot for those that are wait listed.
- Apr 19, '12 by redbee310Has anyone heard back from SU for the waitlist status?
- Apr 20, '12 by jbotelloI was waitlisted and on monday received a letter saying they had received my deposit to secure my spot. I called them to verify because I was never told I was off the waitlist, nor had I sent them a deposit. They told me it was a mistake and I was still on the waitlist. I was told that the students that were offered a spot have until May 1st to submit their acceptance and after that they will review the waitlist and offer spots. So I assume we will hear sometime the end of May/beginning of June.
- Apr 20, '12 by redbee310I sent an email to ask how far down I was on the waitlist, but no reply. I am wondering it would be nicer if I know my number on the list.
- Apr 29, '12 by Cura te ipsumDeclined acceptance to SU 2012 BSN program.
Will attend SU 2012 APNI (MSN: Adult/Gero) beginning in June.
Reminder Emails being sent to everyone who was accepted who has not responded.
Expect that movement from the waitlist will occur in May. Best of luck to everyone!
- Apr 30, '12 by lovedogs31cura -Congratulations, I am very happy for you.
- May 7, '12 by redbee310Do you know If they will call or sending an email for that?
- May 8, '12 by jbotelloI didn't ask, but I assumed email.
- May 10, '12 by jbotelloAny word from them?
I just called again and I was told they have started to call the ones that were accepted.