online programs for lpn to rn feedbackRegister Today!
- by elpeon Jan 30, '08who out there that is taking or has taken the online programs for lpn to rn would like to give their feedback on the program? I would love some advise as to what to stay away from or lean towards in this field. thank you very much
- Jan 31, '08 by TheCommuterExcelsior College offers an affordable, accredited distance learning LPN-to-RN program.
Indiana State University offers a pricey, accredited online LPN-to-BSN program.
- Feb 26, '08 by crazdmomof4i am going through excelsior, basically its a self study program. the don at my facility is an excelsior grad and an exceptional nurse.
- Feb 26, '08 by elpeonHi! so I am getting all my transcripts together to apply to excelsior, any pros or cons about they school would be much appreciated. Sincerely, Sarah the elpeon of lpn's for way too many years.
- Feb 27, '08 by crazdmomof4Quote from elpeonHi! so I am getting all my transcripts together to apply to excelsior, any pros or cons about they school would be much appreciated. Sincerely, Sarah the elpeon of lpn's for way too many years.
I would say focusing and keeping a schedule. I was going to take anatomy first, but I think I will get through all my NC classes then take anatomy. I just have to take the first test, get a feel for it, then I think I'll be ok. After all isn't it the first that's the hardest. My LPN instructors put the fear of God in me....
Can a nursing student sue for the psychological trauma nursing school causes ???
- Jan 8, '12 by tokmomAs a past Excelsior, aka as Regents back in the day, has anyone done the CPNE recently? I think it would be interesting to compare how different it is now vs 22 yrs ago, lol.
Good luck to all of you!