WHC-February 2011Register Today!
- by LPNtoRN81 Dec 10, '10Hello!
I received an email on Tuesday from WHC re: picking a date for a possible interview in January.
Did any one else get the same email? And if so, have you heard anything yet?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=520621©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 962 Views
- Dec 20, '10 by tgary08I received an email on the 26th of November asking to pick a date and have not heard anything since! Im guessing I wasn't chosen to be interviewed.
- Dec 20, '10 by DIVA-RNMOM24Well, you would think if they emailed you to pick an interview date and time, then they are interested. But then again, they might have too many applicants and ton of email. I at the end of Nov and recieved an email about my gpa, nurse tech hx, and license etc. I emailed them back haven't heard anything, but my employer did say they contacted her for a reference.....So hopefully I will get an interview. It is the holidays and people are taking off so we might not hear anything until after then...Good Luck!!
- Dec 30, '10 by tgary08I finally received an email for an interview on the 11th of January It took over a month from when I first applied!
- Dec 31, '10 by LPNtoRN81Quote from tgary08YAY!I finally received an email for an interview on the 11th of January It took over a month from when I first applied!
I'm wondering if they're notifying people in order of interview dates?
I told them I was available January 19 since I'll be on vacation in Maryland.