Georgetown University Accelerated Second Degree BSN ApplicantsRegister Today!
- by gnursetobe Feb 1, '08Good luck fellow Georgetown Accelerated Second Degree BSN applicants
- Feb 2, '08 by KensingtonThank you! You too!!!
- Feb 21, '08 by rb123Does anyone know when we are supposed to hear about an interview?
- Feb 21, '08 by KensingtonI hope soon! I have to put a deposit down at another school, and I wish I would know about GT before I do that.
- I got invited to an interview and I'm going on March 17. I got an email and I spoke with Laura Adams and she told me it would be the only communication so everyone should be hearing soon. I also learned that the acceptance rate for people who get interviews is 80%. I hope that helps and good luck to all.
- Feb 22, '08 by rb123You found out already? If you dont mind me asking, when did you get an email? I'm so nervous! That is reassuring that 80 percent of everyone that interviews is accepted....I just hope I make it to the initial stage! Let me know! And congrats!
- 3:12 PM. I was sitting in the lobby of Bank of America waiting to open a new account. God Bless Verizon and the Treo 755p :spin: :bowingpur
- For clarification- I meant 3:12 PM today February 21, 2008. Feel free to IM on AIM at gabbey112 if you have any immediate questions. I'm up on the website right now looking up the information. I know about the 80% because I spoke with Laura Adams on the phone since I had specific questions.
- Feb 22, '08 by KensingtonOh wow, did anyone else hear anything yesterday??? I hope I get an interview!
If anyone else gets an interview, post here so that we all can manage our anxieties, LOL.
- Feb 22, '08 by rb123Most definitely....you do the same! Good luck! :spin: