George Mason Accelerated BSN Fall 2011 - Page 3Register Today!
- Apr 12, '11 by student_bmjHow did all of you do on the HESI? I did well but not perfect....So far I've been accepted everywhere that I applied to but I really really want to go to George Mason. I'm checking my mailbox constantly.Last edit by student_bmj on Apr 12, '11 : Reason: grammar
- Apr 12, '11 by bokergloryDoes anybody know when they will suppoed to mail the letters? GMU really takes long time to let people know which is kind of frustrating.
- Apr 12, '11 by bokergloryI guess I should have read the earlier responses. Mid to late April looks like. Oh well, alot of people are in the same boat, it sounds like. Good luck!
- Apr 13, '11 by AEP1209Quote from student_bmjThe HESI was the application requirement that I was most worried about... My overall score was good (94%), but my A&P score was low (84%), because at the time that I took the exam, I was only about 2/3 of the way through A&P I. Now I'm almost done with A&P II. If I could retake that section now, I bet I'd get a lot more questions right!How did all of you do on the HESI? I did well but not perfect....So far I've been accepted everywhere that I applied to but I really really want to go to George Mason. I'm checking my mailbox constantly.
I think this is the first year that they've used the HESI (before they used TEAS). Does anyone know how much weight they put on that? I'm having a ridiculous amount of anxiety over this!!
- Apr 14, '11 by jennmcschmoI got a 96% on the HESI, but I have NO idea how much it counts towards their decision. Still waiting on even the acceptance as a transfer student. This makes it really frustrating because I got into GU, but it's astronomically expensive! So, now I get to spend my weekend working on a scholarship essay. So I'm in the same boat with the anxiety and frustration. Best of luck!
- Apr 19, '11 by student_bmjHey has anyone heard anything yet?
- Apr 20, '11 by 2minlaterNo I havent heard anything yet I thought they would have mailed the letters on friday but i am really anxious!
- Apr 21, '11 by basefrk2good news!....this has taken way too long
- Apr 21, '11 by AEP1209Since I'm in the area, I guess it shouldn't take too long for the letter(s) to arrive! Does the general admissions letter come at the same time as the ABSN admissions letter? Hopefully we'll find out by early next week. Good luck everyone!