Tidewater Community College 2013 hopefuls - Page 14Register Today!
- Jan 6 by Ski UtahIt is stuff that you may want to print before class. Powerpoint, and notes etc.. It may not be critical on the first day or maybe they will dive right in and you will wish you had them...I would try to get them printed asap. If anything, you can print them at school during our lunch break.
See you tomorrow
- Jan 6 by cp1024Well we're in class til 2:30, so I'm sure they are going to pretty much jump right into everything. Excited to get started!!
- Jan 7 by cp1024Class today was ok, but boring in content. Legal, ethics, and theory consumed our day. I was hoping to have a bit more info on how to sign up for the HESI case studies and MYNursing lab, but we were told that we would get an orientation to them later on. Looking forward to getting in to more technical info soon!
- Jan 7 by cdstccYuck....well, hopefully yall will get to good stuff soon!
- Jan 8 by cp1024Yes the whole cohort has class together, and we all did lab together today too. Looks like we'll only be breaking into smaller groups when we go to the hospitals.
- Jan 13 by dnadeauHi ladies! I'm in cohort 4, and I was wondering if ya'll could clarify which kind of shoes we need for clinicals.
- Jan 13 by virgolove34Any white leather shoes with no color