It's really coming down outsideRegister Today!
- by TRINI_RN Sep 1, '06Boy, its raining cats, dogs, monkeys, and elephants out there. I hope everyone is safe, and staying inside if you don't have to go outside.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=176675©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 575 Views
- Sep 1, '06 by suzy253they just showed a clip of it on the Today show. Sure looks nasty. Stay safe!
- Sep 1, '06 by llgI'm sitting here at working doubtful I will be able to get home tonight. The road had over a foot of water on them in some places when I came into work this morning. I live very near a major river on the coast and the water simply has nowhere to go. It's frustrating. I can see my condo building from the hospital, but the roads are under water.
- Sep 1, '06 by luvmy2angelsIt is headed up our way...I have to work tonight so I won't be out in it!! I LOVE the rain though!! Just hope there are no tornados along with this mess of weather!!
- Sep 1, '06 by Angie O'Plasty, RNPlease be safe--and remember, Never drive into water where you can't see the bottom!