VERMONT TECH--BEWARE - Page 2Register Today!
- Jun 8, '10 by Herman22carrie42 how do I get ahold of you????? I need to join that class action lawsuit. I have a ton of relevant information and evidence, as well as several other students interested.
- Jun 12, '10 by Dynas12180Wow, could someone elaborate a little on this lawsuit? I will be going to the Bennington site in August and this had me a little concerned.
- Jun 13, '10 by NeedchangeofPaceDynas12180,
I have watched this thread since its first post and I believe that the original poster, by their own admission was failing the clinical portion of the VTC program, click http://allnurses.com/lpn-lvn-nursing...st-392064.html.
To the best of my knowledge and searching with Google there has been no lawsuit filed.
As others have said no program is perfect, it just sounds like sour grapes to me, but that is just my worth.
- Jun 13, '10 by Dynas12180Hey Mark,
Thanks for replying. I had read this post before as well, but I was surprised that another person (herman) responded as he/she did. Its too bad neither of them will tell us what is it we need to worry about. Honestly though, I'm not too concerned.
- Jun 26, '10 by jamsjulI just graduated, and I attended the PN program last year. I have to say, and I know it is cliche', but you get out of the program what you put into it. I agree with the above post that said no program is perfect, and I do believe they could put more emphasis on critical thinking, but illegal...that is a bit extreme.
- Jul 2, '10 by deb05363I just graduated from the Brattleboro site. It was challenging! I do have a hard time saying it was great right now...however when I really start working as a LPN within the next few weeks, I will know if I was prepared. I think the 1st year is the hardest anyway. I am relieved to be done with this year. It has changed me as a person only for the better as I really had to overcome a lot about myself through this program. I really hope that it makes me a good nurse.
- Jul 3, '10 by dalgalWell said everyone...each program has its plusses and drawbacks...I, for one, am looking forward to the year!
- Jul 6, '10 by Herman22I am going to be part of an upcoming classaction lawsuit going many years back, please please reconsider going to VTC, I KNOW that the Putnam campus is VERY corrupt and I have heard horror stories from the other campus'. Save your time, money and most importantly sanity! Unethical practices, prejudism, favoritism, inconsistant grading, and lack of professionalism pretty much sums up this school!
- Jul 7, '10 by NeedchangeofPaceHmmm,, this post is almost verbatim of carrie42, could it be??
I have thought that all along that these two had probably flunked out and that they are part of the "student snowflake" generation i.e. entitled to a passing grade without the effort and work involved, because they are, well Snowflakes.
I have looked high and low for the word "prejudism" as used by Herman, if any one can find it please let me know.
- Jul 7, '10 by Herman22Not quite Mark, if you don't have anything useful to contribute then please just read, and think the comments to yourself.