UTA Spring 2012 - Page 66Register Today!
- Nov 17, '11 by SA423I also wonder how much the HESI scores are weighed in the decision process.
- Nov 17, '11 by LAD0103I am wondering how many accepted have previous degrees and if that is playing a factor? I know some who have gotten in without one and others who do have a previous degree.
I got into both programs as well and I have a 4.0 GPA at UTA in all my science courses, an 89 on HESI, and I have a previous degree from TCU with a 3.7 overall with Honors and I am partnered with THR.
Dont give up! I work with people who didnt get in the first time and did the second time. I think the key is to get partnered! I had to take a 50% pay cut in order to get a position to get me in better hopes for this program. So I hope that helps. Keep trying and be persistent! You can do it!!
- Nov 17, '11 by AvJKI was not partnered for Fall and got waitlisted. Partnering is definitely key. I do not have a previous degree.
- Nov 17, '11 by LAD0103Keeping my fingers crossed for you on the waitlist!Hopefully people have accepted else where so waitlist will open up!
Agree that partnering is key and with so many facilities partnered I hope everyone has luck finding a spot at a facility!
Also, for those who were not accepted: I know numerous people who were not accepted the first time and kept at it and were accepted the second time around so reapply!!
- Nov 17, '11 by kswilliams1107Has anyone been accepted that will be partnered with Good Shepherd Medical Center in Longview? Has anyone been asked if they were willing to commute to Longview (East Tx)? Just curious. I haven't recieved a letter yet. Still waiting impatiently. This has been the longest 17 days everrrr!! I've been waiting on this letter since November 1st.
- Nov 17, '11 by Judyduckettso since you were waitlisted for Fall does that guarantee acceptance for nx sem or did you have to reapply for spring?? i'm curious cause i'm on the waiting list and not sure what to expect?? please help??
- Nov 17, '11 by Judyduckett@AvJK
oh ok i'm partnered but i still have algebra and pham to complete...i'll be done by mid Dec. Do u think thats the reason i'm on waiting list????
- Nov 17, '11 by BJBAILEY1972I hope not Judy... I think there are a few in our pharm course that were accepted - I think