UTA Spring 2012 - Page 6Register Today!
- May 30, '11 by dyellaQuote from MochachildHave you all received confirmation email that application has been submitted for Traditonal? I received a confirmation for the AP BSN program, but not traditonal.2 more days until the app period closes! I don't feel as anxious this time around as I did for the Fall 2011 app period. Then again, I have so much going on that this is not consuming every fiber in my body! I do know that many applicants from the Houston and surrounding areas forwarded their requests to this app period because the school could not acquire clinicals in this area for the Fall class. Anyone else feel the same?
- May 30, '11 by McKinneyMom@dyella, good luck!! I really hope you get in for the fall start. Do you have any idea how many are waitlisted? Are you partnered? Fingers crossed for you
@MochaChild, I definitely feel like that and Oct seems like *eons* away until we find out!! I wonder if the advisors would share with us how many applied for the AP-BSN program in a few weeks once they start sorting through applications?
I did get an email saying they had received my application for the AP-BSN program. I did not apply to the traditional, so I can't say about that.
- May 30, '11 by Mochachild@McKinneyMom
Girl...I wish it was October! It's November 1!! I threw caution to the wind and applied to both programs. Haven't received confirmations, but I have my receipts! I'm certain that my inbox will be full on tomorrow, so no worries here.
- May 30, '11 by tejas03Hey guys!!! I too received confirmation that my application had been submitted. It's hard to imagine November but I guess it'll be here before we know it. :-/ I really wish they would give us some idea of how many applied in the next couple months...just really curious!! I'm in Patho now and that's keeping me plenty busy so I haven't had a chance to really even think about it...lol
@Mochachild...it's weird but I'm not really anxious like I was last app time either! I guess I've come to realize that whatever God has in store for me will happen and I can't make anything happen that is not His will. Last time I put so much weight into getting in that when I didn't, I was really disappointed and so this time I'm completely in a different mind set.
I'm just praying we can all get in! Hope you all had a great Memorial Day!!
- May 30, '11 by McKinneyMom@tejas03 & @Mochachild, I would love so much for all of us to get in together! I do feel like I've done all I can and will keep trying my best as I finish up pre-reqs (A&P2, patho, and pharma). The rest is out of my control like you said. The hard part is waiting
- May 30, '11 by tejas03@McKinneyMom...yes, the waiting is the worst!! When are you taking A&P2? I'm so forgetful here lately and we may have already discussed this and I can't remember??! I'm taking (technically retaking) it in Aug. along with Pharm. I'm starting Micro (another retake) here on the 20th so hoping that goes well! I do really like these online classes...I can work them at my own time so that's nice!
- May 30, '11 by Mochachild@tejas03
Amen! Prayer changes things...situations...outcomes. The process may not be good, but it will be for our good! Yes, indeed! Happy Memorial Day to you as well!!
When you've done all that you can do, that is really all that you can do. Keep pressing forward, girl! I believe that we'll all be victorious in the end!
- May 30, '11 by Lyra17Hey all!
I just have question for thoese that have taken chem online. Is everything online or do you have to show up for tests?
- May 30, '11 by dyellaMckinney MOM,
Thank you! I kinda don't want to get my hopes up because they are unable to disclose where I am on the waitinglist..No I am not partnered with a hospital, so I feel a little fortunate :/ I do not have a previous bachelors degree, just an Associates and I am a transfer student. I did not have any other consideration soley just my grades! However, from my understanding there are students that are partnered on the waitinglist as well and i believe they are way above me on that waitinglist. I am in a maymester right now to boost up my GPA a little more for the SPRING 2012. All I can do now is look FORWARD!!!