UTA Fall 2013 - Page 25Register Today!
- Mar 30 by ViolachHappy Easter, everyone. It's almost APRIL!! Woohoo!
- Mar 31 by LCordeliaDid anyone receive any kind of confirmation that your application was received?
- Mar 31 by lharvickI spoke with the head of nursing to make sure all of my documents were in. Also on my my.tcu.edu it checked off the documents that the school received like my HESI score, transcripts, and essay.
- Hi Everyone, I was reading all these posts and saw there are a lot of fellow Patho folks in here. Just wanted to say HI to everyone. Anyone else already take test 3 in Patho? What did you all think? RRD5 was soooo long. Oh by the way, I was just wondering, has anyone tried out that BB IM? I just found it yesterday, LOL, and I finally installed it. Hope everyone is having a great and wonderful Easter Sunday.Last edit by SilverLove on Mar 31 : Reason: Forgot to add a piece of information
- Mar 31 by ViolachIt just said 'submitted successfully' or something like that when I submitted it. Maybe I should check with my advisor!! I never received an email, or anything. Should we?
- Mar 31 by ViolachI am studying for the 4th patho exam... working on RRD 10 right now. Our patho class started at the end of Jan. I guess you started later? Are you taking it on campus?
- Mar 31 by MalorymugI too am studying for the 4th exam and assignment #10. I hope to take the test Weds. I can't believe it is almost over. I really like it.
- Mar 31 by MalorymugI did receive an email after submission. Just an automated response. It was titled "Online Application Submission Confirmation
- Quote from ViolachMMmm... Well I started Jan. 8th. I am taking it online, but this is the class: 2132-NURS-3366-072-PATHOPHYSIOLOGIC-PROCESSES--2013-Spring. I am totally stressing out though... I have been studying for it all weekend. My 3rd exam is due before Monday morning at 8am. We only have a total of 4 exams and a FINAL. I am just so stressed because I am having a hard time concentrating because I was recently notified that my uncle who was like a second father to me passed away. I feel horrible since I am in Bedford, DFW area and he was down in South Tx, the Valley, and I will not be able to attend the funeral. I am going to also wanting to apply to UTA, but realistically I don't see myself getting in, I got my BA at Texas Tech and really want to go back to Tech for my BSN. But Patho is one of the required courses.... GOOD LUCK to everyone on your Exam #4.I am studying for the 4th patho exam... working on RRD 10 right now. Our patho class started at the end of Jan. I guess you started later? Are you taking it on campus?
- I forgot to add to my long post....I did see that in the UTA AP that the HESI scores are due Apr 1st but that the deadline for applying is June 1st is that correct? I took the HESI for the first time on Feb. 14th and was planning to retake it Apr. 18th. I need to get them my scores if that is correct. The first time around I didn't study and it clearly shows.