RN-BSN online at UTA Arlington - Page 5Register Today!
- Jul 24, '12 by clewi102Reply to iLOVEbees
I need to take statistics, what's the initial of the professor you had. You can PM me if you wish.
- Jul 24, '12 by anawHi,I will take stat online at el centro during the fall. I decided to not take at Uta because of the price and also after talking to some friends whom stated how hard stats at Uta was.
- Sep 2, '12 by fireball78Hi,
I am looking to apply at UTA to start in November. Can any of you currently in the program or former graduates tell me more about the program? Are tests/quizzes online or would I have to have them proctored? Is there a clinical component? Are there group projects assigned in the nursing courses? Any information you are willing to offer would be greatly appreciated.
- Oct 2, '12 by mekkaI am in the RN-BSN program through UTA any feedback with nursing research?
- Feb 23 by mesa14I'm researching and considering UT-A for my RN-BSN, along with many other schools. Any information is much appreciated. I am currently leaning more toward UT-A. Thank you!