NURS 3645 Professional Nursing A & B - Page 6Register Today!
- Aug 24, '12 by rosemrnThanks I will!
- Aug 24, '12 by rosemrnThanks for trying to help. I will let you know tomorrow! Sleep tight!
- Aug 25, '12 by rosemrnScarletFire
Paper completed and submitted!!! Had to call an IT number at University of Texas. They said they had updated some things with the EPIC website and it had effected some folks logging in and not others. Anyway, got that straightened out and everything seems OK! Thanks again for the support! Oh, got my previous assignment grade. Did well!! We can do this. One week at a time!!!
Have a good day.
- Aug 25, '12 by ScarletFireHi Rosemrn,
that is good news! I think I would have lost my mind if I was unable to log onto Epic. Also, great that you did well on your first assignment. I did, too.
I hope we can do this! There are times when I want to find a tall building and jump off, but I won't do it until I check in here first.
- Aug 25, '12 by rosemrnWe can do it! I just don't like spending my free time on school work. I know I will regret it if I keep putting this off.
Hang in there also!!
- Aug 26, '12 by Quest4sureSo the next assignment is the beginning of a multi-week assignment. I've had classes where I had to pick a topic at the beginning of the class then work on an assignment on that topic for weeks. I chose a horrible topic and ended up hating the topic by the time I was done. I hope I make a better choice this time!
- Aug 27, '12 by rosemrnI feel the same way! Hope I pick a subject with enough info to work with over the next few weeks!
- Aug 27, '12 by ScarletFireQuote from rosemrnKnow what you mean. Look ahead at the up-coming assignments and see what they want you to do with the topic before you decide. I also looked for articles first to see if there was a lot of info on my topic before I settled on a research question. So, you are kind of working backwards. You don't want to commit to something and then down the road find out there isn't much in the way of articles.I feel the same way! Hope I pick a subject with enough info to work with over the next few weeks!
BTW, rosemrn, has your coach been helpful at all? I see lots of questions posted to mine and I'm not sure if the answers are helping the students. I don't think you and I are in the same section, so I'm wondering if you can rely on your coach for stuff.
- Aug 27, '12 by rosemrnScarletFire,
Sometimes our coach answers questions right away and then lot of times there are no answers. I left a few emails last week and received no reply. Felt like I was bugging her, but never got a reply. There is a lot of "good luck".