NURS 3425 Holistic Health Assessment - Page 8Register Today!
- Oct 9, '12 by rosi1009I think this is all repeated information over and over again. I don't think they'll care if we repeat what we said if you had already asked the patient about that specific body part, etc or assessed that patient's area before, but I would put appropriate references. Is there such thing as self-plagiarism?...Well, there is! According to Wikipedia (2012), "Self-plagiarism (also known as "recycling fraud") is the reuse of significant, identical, or nearly identical portions of one's own work without acknowledging that one is doing so or without citing the original work. Articles of this nature are often referred to as duplicate or multiple publication. In addition to the ethical issue, this can be illegal if copyright of the prior work has been transferred to another entity. Typically, self-plagiarism is only considered to be a serious ethical issue in settings where a publication is asserted to consist of new material, such as in academic publishing or educational assignments..."
Plagiarism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Oct 10, '12 by rosi1009I have a question about COLDSPA...If my patient has zero complaints this week I don't have to do one, is that right?
Thank you for your help!
- Oct 10, '12 by amyrnfa
- Oct 10, '12 by commonsenseQuote from amyrnfaAmy, I would say you could go ahead and copy and paste everything, that's what I'm planning on doing. I'm going to fix the mistakes that have been corrected, then copy and paste everything onto the final assignment. Talk about a heavily weighted final exam as well, 30% can make or break you. At least the quizzes have been straightforward to this point.rosi1009, jadiva, & commonsense,
Looking at the last assignment I wonder if copy & paste would be appropriate. I can't believe we have to write all those assessments again. My AC said we should start now with our corrections made so we won't get behind. Seriously?...
- Oct 10, '12 by Meriwhen
- Oct 15, '12 by rosi1009Thank you so much for all the help ya'll. I did attach a COLDSPA, I guess there is no other way. I finally did a discussion right!! How is everyone doing?
- Oct 15, '12 by jadivaHello Rosi. Hanging in there as well. This is a lot of work, but I'll take it one day at a time. I just received my registration date for spring 2013. I'm excited about finishing next year
- Oct 16, '12 by amyrnfaHey Rosi, glad this will be over soon! I am sick of assessments and don't remember writing this much in Eng Comp. Can't wait for next week!! Jadiva, what is your registration date for spring? I hope this time next year to be completely finished depending on how they offer the last 4 nursing classes I need.
- Oct 16, '12 by jadivaAmy,
It's Nov 7th.