Anyone taking online History 1311 now?Register Today!
- by PacuTwo Jan 20My Blackboard course opened today. I was wondering if anyone else here was taking it with me.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=809822©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 736 Views
- Jan 24 by twindad85Quote from PacuTwoYep, I just started too, I am a little lost, seems like so much information. I am trying to weed through what is important. Kinda nervous with this one since I picked up Art Appreciation too. you can email me firstname.lastname@example.orgMy Blackboard course opened today. I was wondering if anyone else here was taking it with me.
- Jan 25 by jadivaI wish you all luck. I did this class last year and it is a lot of work. Don't sleep on it. I think there is about 4 papers and a group project. I got through it though and you certainly can too.
- Jan 28 by MeriwhenI finished it and 1312 last year. Keep in mind it's a full term history class crammed into 8 weeks, not a special abbreviated history class just for RNs. So there's a lot of material that you will have to cover...and I'll give you a heads-up now: complaining about the amount of work in the class is futile. Spend your time focusing on getting the work done.
The first two weeks and test are rough while you learn what they expect from you. Don't hesitate to post in the help forums if you have questions: the ACs are good about getting back to you. Stay on top of the class because there's a LOT of reading, and the format of the class won't let you work ahead. In addition, they are VERY strict on deadlines: assignments are often closed within minutes of the deadline passing.
It can be done, so hang in there!
- Feb 3 by CoCStudentNurseI am! This original presentation is so confusing. I am so afraid I'm not going to finish on time 'cause I'm stuck. Ugh ...
- Feb 3 by PacuTwoI am hating this class! I do not understand the power point document assignment and I am finding the coaches less than helpful. They just keep repeating the mechanics of what is expected vs. what the heck is it they want us to put on those dang power points. I am thinking this will just be a hit my grade has to take. The amount of work is overwhelming, yes but the not being able to work ahead...well that just irks me.