Strategic Healthcare Staffing?Register Today!
- by mskate Jul 2, '10Just wondering if anyone has heard of this company? Good things? Bad things?
- Jun 30, '11 by KittyfeetI want to bump this back up there... I just responded to an offer from this company I found online too. I can't really find any reviews. Anyone have any experience with Strategic Healthcare or know of any good agencies on the Central Coast in CA?
- Jul 1, '11 by LauraOckwigNever heard of them...let me know your thoughts.
- Dec 5, '11 by TrickseyBeth216I've been working with them for over a year now - my recruiter always answers her phone, even late at night. They always forward me money for housing when I need it up front to put a deposit down on a hotel or in an apartment, and have helped me out by getting me sign on/completion bonuses. If I ever need someone's help the President of the company takes phone calls all hours of the night too. Payroll is always on time as long as I send in my time sheet. They gave me $1000 for getting my friend to travel with me. I don't have any issues with this company what-so-ever. They are based in New York (Long Island, I think) and staff all over the place.
- Dec 5, '11 by 79TangoIs your recruiter also the president?
- Dec 6, '11 by TrickseyBeth216No my recruiter is a female. The President is a male. Do you travel?
- Dec 6, '11 by 79Tango"No my recruiter is a female. The President is a male"
Which one are you?
- Dec 6, '11 by TrickseyBeth216Haha just a nurse trying to share some thoughts. They asked for an opinion and I gave it.
- Dec 6, '11 by 79TangoMy thought is people should RUN from this company...
Sorry, but it just seems odd that for your first post you chose to revive an old thread and start repping a company that nobody has heard of. Nevermind the fact that your post is full of contradictions & travel nurse cliches from 2007!