Weatherford college fall 2013 adnRegister Today!
- by Collegekidslandscape Mar 1Just out of boredom, anyone else apply for weatherford this fall? I'm considering the Wise county campus since I live very near to it.
Bachelors of applied sciences
3.3 overall GPA
3.7 in pre reqs
83.3% adjusted on teas 93% national
28 points total.
- Mar 5 by shixsonI also applied for the Wise county campus, I was accepted for the spring main campus but did not want night/weekend classes. I have 29 points so you will probably be okay too!! Plus I am really hoping to get in at TCC as its closer and cheaper for me. Many people do this so even if you don;t initially get accepted they wait till May and many may turn it down to go else where.
- Mar 28 by formackI am a 4th semester RN student at Weatherford campus. The new wise campus has a very nice simulation lab.
- I applied to both the Wise County and Weatherford locations and have 26 points.... When I talked to Karen Long she said that some 26s are on the alternates list and others got in. Sounds like yall will get in.
- ....oh and they are going to try and mail out letters tomorrow
- Do you have any tips to being successful in the program?
- Apr 12 by drewmckeeDoes anyone know if we will get an email or just regular snail mail?
- Apr 13 by CollegekidslandscapeGot my acceptance letter today.
- Apr 14 by shixsonGot my acceptance letter yesterday!!!
- Apr 17 by formackTips for Success: hmmm. From day 1, get organized and stay that way. Get a calendar, use tabs, color code, whatever you want to do. This is crucial in my opinion! There are some assignments that are given at beginning of semesters and you know what dates they are due. Do them asap, don't wait. You never know when things will be busy. Learn that you house, laundry, husband/wife, kids, social life etc. will have to take a little bit of a back burner. Yes, your family is super important but you are doing this to benefit them. Also, find people you connect with asap. You will need someone who knows exactly how you feel and what you are going through. If you have any questions feel free to contact me. I had a million before I started!