Weatherford college fall 2013 adn - Page 2Register Today!
- Apr 17 by formackCongrats to those who are accepted!!
FYI: If anyone gets on the alternate list, do not give up!! You still need to go to orientation, if you don't you cannot get in. There were a few people who didn't show up to mine and several who got accepted elsewhere and gave up their spots. I think there were 4-5 people who found out they were getting in during orientation.
- Apr 24 by suprababyI was accepted for Fall 2013 and I am super excited. Not really sure what to expect but very excited. I scored decently on the TEAS and made all A's in my pre and co requisites. I live in North Richland Hills, so it will be quite the haul but well worth it in the end. I hope to go to UTA for my BSN afterwards.
- Apr 24 by drewmckeeI also got in and I'll be living in Boyd
- Apr 24 by suprababyhow far is boyd from weatherford? will you be going to the main campus or wise county?
- Apr 25 by suprababyOh that's not bad, without traffic I'm looking at a 1 hour commute without traffic
- Apr 25 by suprababyTo the main campus that is
- Apr 28 by formackCongrats on getting accepted into the program!!
- Apr 28 by suprababyYes! Congrats to everyone who got in! Anyone currently going through the program that can give us newbies and points/tips/advice?
What to expect at orientation and things of the like? I would LOVE to know!
- May 7 by suprababy?anyone