UTMB Fall 2013 - page 2
by jshanice11 173,337 Views | 1030 Comments
hello! I searched the site and seen no one made a topic about the people trying to enter in Fall 2013 so here is it :up: I am applying to UTMB for Fall 2013. I've written my personal statement and filled in the application. Now... Read More
- 0Dec 14, '12 by carlajeanx3Clementine, how long did it take nursingCAS to process all of your stuff? Also, what was the supplemental application like? I am leaving the country the week after next and my family might have to fill out my supplemental application for me so hopefully it is pretty simple!
- 0Dec 14, '12 by clementine17It took about a week for NCAS to receive my transcript, and a day for them to calculate/verify my GPA after I've submitted my application. The supplemental application was dead simple, it asked basic questions like: did your parents go to college, what was the last college you attended, and some other stuff I cant remember.
( A side note: I submitted my application through NCAS on Nov 19 and I received my supplemental app today Dec 14)
- 0Dec 15, '12 by gwin2015Hi Carlajeanx3, I first submitted my application and I immediately sent/ordered official transcripts from all colleges attended. It is better if you use the NursingCAS transcript request form since it has your NursingCAS ID so that your transcript can easily be matched to your application file. This worked perfectly for my summer, 2013 entry application as my file is already complete much earlier than the application deadline (01/03/2003). Very important is that send your official transcripts well in advance (several weeks, if not months) before the application deadline. After they received my transcripts, it took NursingCAS more than two weeks to verify my transcripts. For UTMB, TEAS scores are directly sent to the school NOT to NursingCAS. It is my hope that we will be accepted to either UTHSC-Houston or UTMB, or both!!
- 0Dec 15, '12 by carlajeanx3Oh wow yeah I wish I could have finished it all earlier but I did not have 40 hours until this semester finished and my school is weird about ordering transcripts so we can't order it till next week.. So frustrating... Maybe I can still make it in time! Ive already finished everything for uthsc so hopefully we get into all of our choices and then just have a tough decision!
- 0Dec 16, '12 by jshanice11i was debating if i should wait until my final grades to be up for this semester but it was going to take too long so i just sent in the hours i had, i believe its 40 on the dot. i submitted my app just waiting on them to receive my transcript. ive been preparing for the TEAS and praying lol
- 0Dec 17, '12 by tessthebestI've already submitted my application just having to wait till tomorrow morning to send my transcripts I'm like a Lp of people I wanted to wait to have this semesters grades on there because I'm actually done with all of my classes after this semester I just hope They get everything processes in time
- 0Dec 17, '12 by Bippy798Hey everyone, I am also submitting my application for the Fall at UTMB. I just finished my personal statement and will upload it tonight when I get home and hit the scary submit button. I luckily took the TEAS back in May so that I wouldn't have to worry about it now (for those wondering, I checked with the nursing adviser and it does not go to NCAS, just to the college). Fingers crossed for everyone!
Does anyone have a clue how many applicants vs. spots there generally are?