UTMB Fall 2012 - page 5
HI! I am applying for the traditional BSN program at UTMB that starts Fall 2012. I am taking my TEAS this friday and I wanted to know if anyone else here is applying for the same semester. Hopefully there are others so I dont... Read More
- 0Jan 10, '12 by HemphiaWell.... It is official. I submitted my application with my personal statement. I sure hope they like it. I poured my heart into my statement. According to Microsoft Word the document was 697 words. When I had copied and pasted into the section for the statement it like the last sentence off of my statement, so I uploaded it to the application. Any what other supporting documents are supposed to be uploaded? I have no way to upload unofficial transcripts, but they should have everything on hand. Gosh I am so nervous..... My fingers are crossed. I wish each of you good luck. I guess my next step is calling Kelsey and having my Titers run. Unfortunately my mother did not hang onto any of my immunization records. But I guess she figured she wouldn't need them anymore. Especially since it been so long since I needed them myself.... like 10 years. Ugh.... This is gonna be expensive. Might as well get my meningitis shot done while I am there. I am also going to register for the CPR class needed to get into the school. I don't want to spend my summer break trying to get everything done at the last minute. All I want to worry about if I get in is getting to the location to run background checks and drug testing. Does anybody know how long it takes once the application is submitted until you get your Mystar log on information?
- 0Jan 10, '12 by namtx07Hi all!
I ran into this site awhile back and have only read since then. This is my first post! Anywho, I just turned my application in last night (which I feel is super late). I too am wondering how long it will take to get Mystar info. And if we don't get it before Friday, can we call enrollment services and ask which documents they have received? Really nervous and anxious! Good luck to everyone!
- 0Jan 10, '12 by bluescriptMystar login information should come within several days. However, it takes about 2-4 weeks for them to process their incoming mail. Im in the same situation where I will not know if they have received everything of mine until after the deadline. They did tell me they stamp date everything that comes in the mail. So they will know if it gets there before the deadline or not, it just wont show up on your mystar account until they process it.
- 0Jan 10, '12 by namtx07I just sent in my application yesterday and got my mystar info today. If you sent your transcripts and teas score electronically, they should have it. So I would call and check. I sent my test scores and transcripts last Thursday and mystar says that my application is complete.
- 0Jan 11, '12 by HemphiaWell today I got my logon information for Mystar, I submitted my application yesterday...... Yay!! I logged onto my account and it says that my application is complete!! Another Yay!! On another note I am dealing with the fact that I don't have an immunization record. I got 4 shots yesterday... ouch Had to get MMR (1 of 2 shots), Varicella, Meningitis, and Hep B (1 of 3). Im having my TB test done in 2 wks. And then 2 wks after that I must get another MMR and another Hep B. Ugh...... Oh well