UTHSCSA-Fall 2011 - Page 17Register Today!
- Apr 3, '11 by moochiI NEED A ROOMMAAATEEE :]
i'm from california and im looking for places online right now, but it's kinda hard.. and i'd love to have a roommate that was in the nursing program with me! i think i'm going to go to texas by the end of july to look for places to live, but i really dont know how.. and im debating on whether or not i should buy a car? i've never been on my own before and having someone with me would really help :]
- Apr 4, '11 by moochibut if i need to i can leave mid june :]
- Apr 4, '11 by friendlysmileHi all,
I just wanted to say congratulations to all those that have been accepted into the program. For those that are on the waitlist, do NOT give up hope because several of my friends were offered a position up until a couple of weeks before school started. Hope you all enjoy this nursing program as much as I have.
- Apr 4, '11 by sanipCongrats to everyone that receieved conditional acceptance for Fall 2011!
I'm from the Houston area and am also going to need a roommate so if you're interested hit me up!!
Can't wait to see everybody in the Fall
- Apr 4, '11 by petafriqueI need a roommate too. I am currently in San Marcos but will be moving to San Antonio in the fall. Anybody who wants a roommate should let me know. Thanks
- Apr 5, '11 by MSLATHey! Some of us are also looking for room-mates. E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. One girl has already e-mailed me about rooming together, she seems like a really good fit for me, I wouldn't mind having 2 room-mates, but no more than that. So e-mail and tell me what you are looking for in room-mates and a little about you and what budget you have. Can't wait to hear from you!
- Apr 5, '11 by YukiushCongratulations to all who were accepted! Can't wait to meet you guys at orientation!
Anyone looking for an apartment should consider the off-campus apartments near utsa--they're fully furnished and are separate leases. If you have any interest please message me! I'd love to carpool as well as share a living space with a fellow student! [Some of these places include: High View, Maverick Creek, Madera, The Outpost...etc]
- Apr 6, '11 by PhaliHello to All! I am new to this site but I have been reading all the messages for the past few weeks...congratulations to the students who have been accepted! I am currently on the waiting list ... I am still hoping for the best! I was wondering if anyone knows approx. how many people are on the waiting list?
Take care and best of luck.