UTHSC-Houston Spring 2013 - Page 73Register Today!
- Oct 18, '12 by Wen21Quote from marylynn70marylynn70, you dont need to worry about your overall because they do not use it in considering admission. Just be calm and keep your hopes high.Thanks WooPigSooie....keeping fingers crossed....we have similar stats....I have a 93 on Hesi...850 CT, 4.0 Science and 3.5 overall.....ugh...i hope my dumb overall doesn't keep me out...it was classes I took 20 years ago!!!!
- Oct 18, '12 by Courtney319I'm accepted!!! Green check yay
Prereq GPA 3.88
Science GPA 4.0
Last name starts with L.
- Oct 18, '12 by CR9012congrats to everyone accepted! & to everyone who hasn't heard good luck hopefully ya'll will be accepted too!! would anyone mind sending me the fb link or the name i could search?
- Oct 18, '12 by marylynn70I meant nursing pre req overall....my overall from first degree is not so great....but then took 34 hours for pre reqs and got a 4.0 but then they average in other classes (basics) that I took a long time ago and made B's and C's....so brought nursing pre req GPA down...but science is a 4.0.... WHO knows!
- Oct 18, '12 by susieblueOk guys I got in!!!......but apparently I can't PM to get the FB details because I haven't left 15 comments? Anyone know a way around this without me posting 15 comments right here right now?
- Oct 18, '12 by MikeVI also was accepted & can't pm. What is the name of the facebook page?
- Oct 18, '12 by CR9012idea...hypothetically if someone were to make a fb group that was closed would it be searchable by the name UTHSC Houston Nursing or UTH Nursing etc. maybe we could search for it? just a suggestion if maybe the name of the group could be posted?
- Oct 18, '12 by graciebelleWe arent supposed to post anything public, only on PM. People in the group can PM you if you do not have PM yet!
- Oct 18, '12 by JjrrAfter I accepted the admission in MyUTH, my status has changed back to the yellow triangle. My TO DO LIST also has added many new things including the drug test, orientation, etc.