UTHSC-Houston Spring 2013 - Page 57Register Today!
- Thanks for the reply Peaches, and you're right about the deadline. I was hoping somebody would have any idea. I turned in my application and have virtually checked myUTH daily. So far, all it says is "application completed" on the Admissions status.
- Hi prayerful, which program did you apply into?
- Sep 26, '12 by Cynthiap101So if you are currently finishing up the pre requisites, your application will still say its missing the official transcript right? And we will continue to have the yellow triangle until we finish the final courses and send them an official final transcript?
- I think you need to look at your "to do list" box, and that should indicate what needs to be accomplished.
- Sep 26, '12 by pRaYeRfuLRegular one... what is it called traditional?
- I think it is traditional.
- Sep 27, '12 by RenRungeYep Cynthia I believe so, for the most part. I think there have been people with a green circle even if they still have some prereqs though. I'm thinking it's just a weird system and nothing seems consistent with how they process the applications in regards to "complete" and "incomplete/wait list"
- Sep 27, '12 by Cynthiap101Yeah bc they have my transcript.. They sent me an eval.. And i asked admissions and the lady told me they had received it and wouldn't take it off the to do list until they got my final transcript
- Sep 28, '12 by s.peterGot my transcript evaluation today but my overall does not look too hot... Pray for me guys.
Sunday evenings are good for me 2.