UTHSC-Houston Spring 2013 - Page 116Register Today!
- Feb 2 by Kimbers2882Congrats to those who have been accepted to Summer. I'm waiting and praying for my acceptance to Summer! Wonder if all the early acceptances will have any effect on those who applied directly for the Summer program... Guess we have to wait until March
- Feb 4 by denimzbQuote from gcc00Congratulations! I take The Woodlands Express, there's one on Sawdust and the one I take is on Gosling. $10/day round trip. As far as I'm concerned its the only way to go!! The bus pulls right up to the school and several if us ride together. Hope that helps!!Hi,
I just got accepted to the summer accellerated program (had to turn down spring 2013). Anyway, I have tons of questions. Your information is great. I will be commuting from The Woodlands, how many times per week were you required to be on campus? I was told my clinicals would be in The Woodlands, but who knows. The parking situation sounds horrible. Any information would be great and congratulations on your achievements!!!Thanks!!!
- Feb 5 by jayn108Congrats!!!!!
- Feb 5 by kw90Does anyone know when people who applied for summer 2013 will be notified? I know they send out official letters at the end of March, but I was wondering if anyone knew whether or not they update your admission status on MyUTH prior to sending out letters?
- Feb 6 by Kimbers2882There is another allnurses page, UTHSC-Houston BSN Summer 2013. A few of the people on here said that they have gotten emails in regards to acceptance already and another person said they just logged on to myUT link and saw where it had accepted and they went ahead and accepted their spot for the Summer....
I'm so nervous cause I haven't heard anything from the school or even gotten a transcript evaluation.... God I pray I get accepted for the summer!!
- Thank you so much for the info!!!!Very helpful.
- thank you so much! I'm going to look into this.
- Great info. I had heard the 3 day thing before, I am hoping it is still the case. I think the garage you are using would be my best bet, although I got some info about a shuttle from the Woodlands that drops off at the building. Thanks again!
- Feb 25 by Kimbers2882I got my acceptance last week. Checking off my to-do list daily!