UTHSC Houston - Fall 2013 - page 37
by tampicotrauma82 68,999 Views | 379 Comments
Greetings! I am applying to UTHSC Houston - Fall 2013. Anybody else?... Read More
- 0Mar 28, '13 by goingnutsalready
Mar 20 by goingnutsalready
Hi everyone! Good luck to everyone applying...hopefully you will hear something soon! When you are accepted to UT Houston, if anyone needs scrubs, I have 2 pairs of Grey's Anatomy XS with patches sewn on and a lab coat also with the patch sewn on. I will sell all for $70. If anyone is interested, I also have a pair of NikeID white leather shoes. The check is navy and the inside is orange (bright orange), I will sell for $90 also (wore them twice). If anyone is interested, please email me at email@example.com. Good luck to all of you!!! Congratulations to those who have been accepted!!!
- 0Apr 2, '13 by heatherkwalkerHey everyone,
I know a lot of people are still waiting to hear back from UT, but don't get your hopes up. The facebook page for the Fall Semester only has about 40 people in it so far, and I hear they are accepting about 150. I am sure there are plenty more acceptance letters to come! Congrats to all those who have gotten in, and good luck to everyone who is still waiting. I am sure you will hear something soon!!
- 1Apr 2, '13 by nici0513Quote from sol0305When I applied the 1st time, I was taking my last 17 hrs the semester before and I didn't get in but I got a call right before the semester starting asking if I was still interested because my name came up on the waiting list. By this time, I had moved and was not able to apply again until this Fall 2013 application period, in the meantime, I took the opportunity to take Patho. since I had taken everything else. I got accepted this time too! Just don't give up hope, your stats are awesome!I'm taking 17 credits this semester, and that should be it for my pre-req
- 1Apr 8, '13 by Chelle1Quote from sol0305I'm sorry to hear about the letter. I went through this in spring. I was wait listed and never heard back. It's heart breaking but don't let it get you down. I got accepted into the fall program. Just look at it as some time to relax before you get thrown into the craziness of nursing school. Trust me most of us have been denied or wait listed, there are only a lucky few who don't go through this process. Apply again don't give up on your dream! Good luck! Hope everything work out for you!!Thanks all for all the support and congrats to everyone already got accepted. I just got the denial letter today. This is pretty disappointing to me but well, maybe I'm not for nursing. Good luck to everyone still waiting!
- 0Apr 8, '13 by tampicotrauma82I received my denial letter too over the weekend. However, I was offered admissions to TWU Houston weeks ago and secured my seat at that time. This is rather a silver lining as I have heard students at uthsc houston do not come out knowing their stuff. Best of luck to everybody