UTEP or Texas Tech - Page 2Register Today!
- Dec 11, '10 by YesubaThank you all for the info (haven't been on here for a while). I actually got into UT-Houston at the last minute, and I am 4 days from being done (wheew!!). UTEP's nursing program is actually good for anyone considering it.
Now onto NCLEX and Jobs!!
- Dec 11, '10 by HorsewomanRNCongratulations! There is actual life after nursing school and it is awesome! Take a breather, get some experience and start work on your masters. It is an awesome experience as well.
- Feb 7, '11 by hearicksI am thinking of eithe program myself. There is also an online RN to BSN or MSN from Kaplan
- Mar 21, '12 by valeeriahhI am applying to the UTEP nursing program this Spring 2012 and I wanted to ask you how you got accepted? Was your GPA really high? and about your teas results?
I hope you have time to answer my questions, its because I want to hear from someone who has actually been there.
- Jul 25, '12 by aclovlyDid you start the program at UTEP ? If so how is it?
- Aug 6, '12 by omotzuryI am planning on applying to UTEP too so any info will be great