University of Houston-Victoria second degree BSN spring 2013 - Page 9Register Today!
- Oct 30, '12 by DeeGeeNurse2BeCongrats to those that got an email. Still nothing here on my end. I know they had issues receiving my test scores and transcript. Hopefully I'll get something...
- Oct 30, '12 by Jude19I got an invitation also. I have a hotmail account that is forwarded to my regular account. I literally haven't checked the actual hotmail account in over a year. I have received plenty of emails from UH, but for whatever reason, the invitation was stuck in my hotmails spam account. Long story short, check your spam. Good luck everyone!!
- Oct 30, '12 by sesamestreetCongrats to the people who got an email
has anyone started the applytexas application? should we pick the 4 year college admission or the new graduate school admission? I tried clicking in both section and picked the nursing major, but it only shows the master degree nursing courses only..
- Oct 30, '12 by boo_ah_peekI started the application, but there was no "post baccalaureate admission" option. I was confused so I read the email again, and it said that the application won't open until October 31. I'm going to check ApplyTexas tomorrow to see if that option will pop up.
- Oct 30, '12 by sesamestreetThanks!!
- Thanks for pointing that out. I completed the whole application but I have not submitted it. I will hold off till tomorrow as well. It did ask me all the right questions as it pertains to spring 2013, but I don't want to jack this up by not following instructions...