Tx State Fall 2013 - page 3
Just wondering if anyone else is applying for the Fall 2013 semester at Texas State in Round Rock, and/or has any detailed info as far as their selection process goes? I don't see many threads on Tx State here AT ALL, but I know... Read More
- 0Feb 10, '13 by Sarah-Aggie2013I'll probably just go to school as well and maybe just try to find a job that's like two nights a week. I've worked and saved all through my undergrad, and am also fortunate enough to have the support of my parents and a few remaining scholarships! I've actually never been justtttt in college and not also working, so I may have to work a little just to feel like normal!
- 0Yeah I've worked full time the majority of my college career...But I'm a single mom to a beautiful little girl and between her, working full time, and going to school - something had to give! So I took a leap of faith last June, and left my job of 12 years to pursue this endeavor full time. I just felt I couldn't dedicate the time and attention that I needed to otherwise...thank goodness for the support of my family, grants, and scholarships
- 0Feb 22, '13 by iheartnrsngI'm really close to Tx State too- living in Pflugerville. I got my email to initiate the background check last week, and have my appointment set for next Thursday! They have usually sent out acceptance/denial notices the first week of March, but I noticed in the email I received last week that it said we would be notified at the END of March....noooo bueno! This waiting game is killer!!
- 0Feb 22, '13 by LauraBucHello future nurses! I also applied to TX state. However, I have not received an email to activate my background check. Bummer! Keeping the faith! Hopefully we will receive notices the first week of March and not toward the end. I check my email everyday. lol.
Good luck all!
- 0Feb 22, '13 by pixieladyI got mine last month and did the background check on Monday. Yeah, the email bummed me out as well. Maybe that is the latest date they will be making the decision. I am hoping, like everyone else, that they send me a message earlier. I have three close friends who applied as well and we are all making each other crazy.