Texas Tech RN-BSN (Spring and Fall 2013)Register Today!
- by Lovelymo79 Apr 5Has anyone applied to the fall or spring Texas Tech RN-BSN programs? Have you heard from anything from the school yet? I applied to both bc one of my transcripts didn't come in in time for the spring program so I applied for the fall one too.
Good luck to all applicants!
- Apr 6 by fsegovia21I applied for the Spring 2013. I got my acceptance around the second week of November 2012.
- Apr 6 by Lovelymo79Actually, I meant SUMMER 2013. Sorry. How's the program anyway?
- Apr 17 by formackI applied for Fall 2013, no new yet. I guess we will get letters in June.
- Apr 18 by Lovelymo79Lets keep each other posted, formack.
- Apr 19 by Lovelymo79I just got an email saying decisions will be made in June. Good luck.
- Apr 24 by formackYes, we need to let each other know. I am finishing up statistics. Ugh! I hope that doesn't keep me from getting in.
- Apr 24 by Lovelymo79When will your stats class be done? I'm so glad I did math in my undergrad program for my BA.
- Apr 30 by fsegovia21The program is great so far. I started Spring 2013 and will finish in August 2013. 8 months for the program is not bad and the fastest I seen. I take 2 classes at a time and assignments are mostly apa format 200 -300 word forums with 2-3 references. I believe only one class so far had a 15 question final exam. One class had (3) 5 question quizzes. Instructors communicate easily with you. Orientation is done online. There is usally one forum due a week for a total of 6 in a class. There is never 2 items due for a class in one week. No need to go to the campus unless you want to attend graduation (I will in May 2013). Let me know if you have any questions.
- May 1 by Lovelymo79Sounds great. I hope to be in the class for August 2013!