Tarrant County College fall 2013 - Page 21Register Today!
- Apr 2 by ktm89I've sent the link to everyone who has request it or couldn't find it!
- Apr 3 by katherine_Do any of all know anyone that's applied for UTA's program? Or have any of yall applied?
- Apr 7 by paulamk2Hi, Could I please the the link to the facebook page also? I looked on there and couldn't find it. Thanks!
- Apr 10 by joshsmotherSo it seems that the Hesi weighs more than GPA. I am planning to take Chem in the fall and apply spring 2014 for fall 2014. At that point I will have every class needed for the bridge program at either UTA or Tarelton. I work full time now and hope the experience makes the first semester easier.
- Apr 10 by katherine_I don't think the HESI would weigh more. I mean the HESI was very simple. I think the GPA should reflect more if they are not equal. :/
- Apr 10 by TXranger_ChrisThe website says they are equal but most of the students in my classes have been accepted with 3.75 and 4.00 with a HESI of 92 or greater. Their are exceptions of course, just try to get the best grades and scores you can.
- Apr 10 by joshsmotherI did not mean that to come out the way it did. My point is there is no reason to give up If i do not have a 4.0. A B will not end it! I can still make it with a decent Hesi score. That is what I meant
- Apr 11 by katherine_Oh I see what you mean! You'll do great on the HESI!
- Apr 12 by yellowjeepgirlFYI TCC is changing the dress code for Fall, 2013 to teal tops, teal bottoms, white or black shoes. Good luck to all on acceptance to the program.