Spring 2013 El Centro College ADN - page 12
Hi everyone! I was just wondering were there any others who were applying for Spring 2013. I was in nursing school many moons ago (2003 el centro), and have decided to take care of unfinished business. I'm super excited about... Read More
- 0Aug 31, '12 by MorganBso I go to print my health form yesterday to get all the necessary signatures after messing the initial one up to notice the form up as of yesterday requires 7 immunizations instead of 6. They added at some point the flu shot which is required on the ap. Am I the last to know? So here I am about to go and get a flu shot before I run down to El centro. Did anyone else notice the change or am I the last to know?
- 0Aug 31, '12 by Shasha32Thank goodness you noticed! I got a flu shot at the Dallas County health dept a couple of weeks ago. i tried to get one about 6 weeks ago and the health dept told me they were out and wouldnt be getting any until the end of August. Luckily I was there for another vaccine and they had signs posted that they had flu shots.
- 0Aug 31, '12 by MorganBI was so shocked lol. I ended up mailing in my application certified mail. I'm just glad to get it in ..... So stressful. I was approved for math substitution and the five year course waiver but never received anything in the mail to put with my application. I guess I'll follow up in about a week to see how that works . Any clues on what the cutoff score may be. I'm thinking 21 or 22.
- 0Aug 31, '12 by Shasha32I felt a sense of relief just for getting the application completed and turned in. I hope the cutoff is 21 or 22 because I have 22 points, but Im not sure. I dont know many people that are applying. The people I know have less points than me because they found out too late about the the bsn courses and they hadnt taken any.
- 1Sep 1, '12 by MorganBSha,
My understanding was that the apps for spring are not as high as for fall. Even in my Hprs II class I am the only person appling for spring everyone else is radiology. I think that Fall is just more appealing to people. I was even told that Northlake usually accepts the lower scores because of the majority of the applicant pool wanting elcentro. I really prefer northlake just becaus e it's close to my home. I don't want to commute or do the train thing but hey if they say I'm in I will. Can't wait until October 31st gets here! In the meantime I get to stress out and put my app for TVCC together!