Scott and White ER Internship 2012Register Today!
- by Prettyladie Nov 14, '11Has anyone interviewed for the ER internship yet. Can anyone tell me about this facility. I've visited once, but only to the human resources. I have an interview on Wednesday. Who else has applied. (my question mark button doesn't work, so that's why there are only periods haha)
- Nov 15, '11 by PrettyladieNO takers???
- Nov 16, '11 by PrettyladieDid anyone apply?
- Nov 17, '11 by PrettyladieWell I got the job! Please someone jump on board lol looking to meet my new coworkers.
- Dec 13, '11 by PrettyladieTrying again.... Anybody?
- Dec 31, '11 by txrn2011I just started working at Scott and White in October, I am a new nurse too. It was almost a year and a half after graduating that I started working on one of the med surg units, and it is pretty overwhelming right now but I will say it is a great teaching hospital and the nurses are great and treat the new grads well, at least they do on my unit
- Jan 1, '12 by oldparamedicNEWNURSEI'm new to this site...
I got hired in the ER starting in January too! Couldn't be more excited!!!
Have you heard anything about what we will be doing beyond the stuff the first day?
- Oct 5, '12 by okranurseIn case you work in Peds ER and happen to check this...how did the internship go? Can you share the experience?