I just applied for TWU-Houston Spring of 2007 and I have some questions for those of you who are already going to school there. Any and all advice would be greately appreciated!
1. What do ya'll do for transportation to and from school: Metro bus, electric rail, car pool or do you drive in to the medical center and park? What works best? (I live on the NW side of houston @ Barker/Hwy 290 area)
2. Are all of the classes offered during the day or are there some classes that are only offered at night? Looking at past schedules it seems that Pathophysiology is only offered during the evening or in the summer.
3. What do you think of the new building? :wink2:
4. Are all of the clinicals in the med center or do we have to drive to other facilities in the greater Houston area?
5. Regular back pack or rolly back pack? What works best?
Thank you so much for any tips/advice/pointers. They are all greatly appreciated