Parkland Internship June 2012 - Page 4Register Today!
- Mar 30, '12 by nurse.mom82Congrats Shannon!! Which ICU did you get in? I applied for the SICU and interviewed with them last week but have not heard back from them....so just a little bit on pins and needles.
- Mar 31, '12 by jamie.glazeAnyone hear any word from L&D yet?? Myself and the other candidate before me were told before our interviews that the recruiter would be very busy and not to call her to follow up - that we would hear from her one way or the other in 30 days. Well.... it's been 26 days and I am getting knots in my stomach.
- Apr 1, '12 by GoMavsJamie.glaze, I interviewed for L&D and called the recruiter Friday and asked when they will be letting people know, and she said by "mid next week". So if I don't hear anything by thursday, then I will call again. Hopefully we will hear this week!! Best of luck! Let me know if you hear anything!
- Quote from TatorbabeHello Tatorbabe... Yes, it was for the NIP. I turned in my application on Friday, March 9th, interviewed on Monday, March 19th and got a call back on Tuesday, March 27th... The nurse recruiter said they had just started calling people and said she was trying to be done this week. However, I know that Laura said they were going to take until Mid-April.... I believe if you had an interview they are calling everyone back. Laura did make a point to say that. Have you heard anything yet?alright.... so I have been following this thread for awhile. I interviewed with for the NIP and Im getting VERY anxious about hearing something back. Congrats Shannon was that for NIP? Im glad you got it! When did you hear from them? and do you know if they will call regardless of getting it or not? Ive been wanting this since last year so I really hope I got it!
- Quote from nurse.mom82I got into the Critical Care and Trauma Program. You rotate through all the ICUs and ED and then pick where you want to go. It's an 8 month intensive program......Congrats Shannon!! Which ICU did you get in? I applied for the SICU and interviewed with them last week but have not heard back from them....so just a little bit on pins and needles.
- Apr 3, '12 by cmcervantesStill nothing... and no one at my school who has applied has heard anything, either!
- Quote from cmcervantesI couldn't imagine still waiting- I am praying for all of you guys!!!!!!!Still nothing... and no one at my school who has applied has heard anything, either!
- Apr 11, '12 by jamie.glaze**UPDATE** Parkland L&D Residency June 2012
I called the recruiter today and she told me that several people turned down the residency for L&D, so they are sorting through an alternates list. It makes me sad to know that I wasn't picked, I really wanted Parkland because I eventually plan to become a CNM. I was willing to drive over an hour each way just to work at Parkland. However, rejection emails have not been sent because they are still sorting through alternates. Hopefully I at least made that list...
- Apr 11, '12 by RNmomof-6so what does that mean for someone who has interviewed but has heard nothing yet? I guess that isnt looking too good! well I just would like to know either way so I can proceed with my life...it isnt fun waiting....
- Jul 20, '12 by omotzuryOK guys, i have a quick question, i applied to the parkland program starting in September, i never did get into the on in June, so im hoping to get in the one coming up. Does anyone happen to know the contact of any recruiter that i might call, any info would be great.