Parkland Internship June 2012 - page 4
by hnielson37 11,772 Views | 47 Comments
*Hey guys! Just wondering if any of you new grads/rns trying to break into a new specialty who have been interviewing for the June 2012 Parkland Residency have heard any news? I know there is a zillion applicants interviewing and... Read More
- 0Mar 31, '12 by jamie.glazeAnyone hear any word from L&D yet?? Myself and the other candidate before me were told before our interviews that the recruiter would be very busy and not to call her to follow up - that we would hear from her one way or the other in 30 days. Well.... it's been 26 days and I am getting knots in my stomach.
- 0Apr 1, '12 by GoMavsJamie.glaze, I interviewed for L&D and called the recruiter Friday and asked when they will be letting people know, and she said by "mid next week". So if I don't hear anything by thursday, then I will call again. Hopefully we will hear this week!! Best of luck! Let me know if you hear anything!
- 0Quote from TatorbabeHello Tatorbabe... Yes, it was for the NIP. I turned in my application on Friday, March 9th, interviewed on Monday, March 19th and got a call back on Tuesday, March 27th... The nurse recruiter said they had just started calling people and said she was trying to be done this week. However, I know that Laura said they were going to take until Mid-April.... I believe if you had an interview they are calling everyone back. Laura did make a point to say that. Have you heard anything yet?alright.... so I have been following this thread for awhile. I interviewed with for the NIP and Im getting VERY anxious about hearing something back. Congrats Shannon was that for NIP? Im glad you got it! When did you hear from them? and do you know if they will call regardless of getting it or not? Ive been wanting this since last year so I really hope I got it!
- 0Quote from nurse.mom82I got into the Critical Care and Trauma Program. You rotate through all the ICUs and ED and then pick where you want to go. It's an 8 month intensive program......Congrats Shannon!! Which ICU did you get in? I applied for the SICU and interviewed with them last week but have not heard back from them....so just a little bit on pins and needles.
- 0Apr 11, '12 by jamie.glaze**UPDATE** Parkland L&D Residency June 2012
I called the recruiter today and she told me that several people turned down the residency for L&D, so they are sorting through an alternates list. It makes me sad to know that I wasn't picked, I really wanted Parkland because I eventually plan to become a CNM. I was willing to drive over an hour each way just to work at Parkland. However, rejection emails have not been sent because they are still sorting through alternates. Hopefully I at least made that list...