Parkland Critical Care and Trauma Internship 2013 - Page 9Register Today!
- Apr 29 by chmajuSame here Courtney, tried messaging you. Idaho- I heard Irving is pretty expensive but let me know if you find anything
- Apr 29 by Bearkat11Hey CourtneyStout, I just added you on fb.
For those who are looking for areas to live in the uptown area or the village areas are nice. They are about a 15 minute commute to Parkalnd.
- Apr 29 by NursieDPQuote from IdahoGNOT a good place to go. The housing situation is weird, ghetto right next to nice neighborhoods.I'm going to look in Irving/ Las Colinas, it's closer to Parkland and pretty nice! But I hate driving/ commuting long distances, so I'm shooting for close and convenient.
- Apr 29 by NursieDPQuote from mqvuGet an apt locator what ever you do! Makes the look way easier and it is free.Congrats to everyone who received an offer for the critical care & trauma internship program. Courtney, I sent you a FB friend request to join the FB group you created (at least I hope I sent it to the right Courtney Stout). My name is Minh Vu, I'm from the Bay Area in CA, I recently graduated from Samuel Merritt University in December, just recently got my CA RN license a couple months ago (started the process of endorsing my CA RN license over to TX). Anyhoo, really lookin' forward to meeting you guys soon. I need to go back to Dallas soon to start lookin' for an apartment (I was told to check out the areas of Uptown and Addison). Any other recommendations would greatly be appreciated.
- Apr 29 by WT6SNCourtney I also sent you a message on FB. My name is Jeff Castillo from Amarillo, TX. I'm looking at apartments in the uptown area since it's only like a 15 minute commute to the hospital like Bearkat said.
- May 1 by just3ofusDon't live downtown...too pricey. I live up 65 (central expressway) in Allen and I work at Children's, right next door to Parkland. It takes me 30 minutes to and from. No biggie.