Nursing schools by the border?Register Today!
- by moncj66 Apr 27, '09I was just wondering if anyone has information about UT brownsville (ADN) program or UT pan america bsn program. It seems like no one applies to these school and I don't really blame them, but I don't mind going there for 2 years to get a degree. DOes anyone know if its hard to get into or any in site about these schools? THanks..
- Apr 29, '09 by diane227I don't know anything about the school but if you are going to go there you better start learning Spanish now. Diane
- Sep 29, '10 by NightingalewannabeDid you ever find out anything? I am looking to apply
- Sep 30, '10 by NightingalewannabeHey moncj66. I just started using this and I'm not sure how to email you. Is there a way you can message me ur email?
- Oct 9, '10 by Trilldayz,RN BSNNightingalewannabe- Me and Moncj66 go to Texas A&M International University's BSN program, In Laredo, Texas (a border town) There is ALOT of spanish (But I promise you can make it regardless! I'm not a Spanish speaker, but I'm doing fine) It's a bit easier to get into, due to lack of awareness. Check it out!
- Oct 10, '10 by Bortaz, RNSouth Texas College in McAllen also has an ADN program, and is fairly easy to get into.