NCLEX result and Texas juris exam. HELP.Register Today!
- by jinxx Mar 10, '12hi!
I took the NCLEX exam last Dec 21, 2011 and up to now I still don't have my result. So i called them already and they told me that I need to take and pass the Texas jurisprudence exam before they send my NCLEX result. Does that mean I passed my NCLEX?Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Mar 12, '12 : Reason: Tagalog removed
- Mar 12, '12 by Silverdragon102Moved to the Texas forum
- Mar 14, '12 by JessisanRNIf you want to know whether you've passed the NCLEX, try to re-register during pearsonvue. I haven't heard of anyone that this trick hasn't worked on. If you get an error message that means you've passed. If you continue to the "payment" page then you've been unsuccessful.
- Apr 3, '12 by faithhopelovehi jinx! any update from your result?
- Apr 6, '12 by jinxxyep! I PASSED! thank God! they waited for my jurisprudence exam test and after that they already sent me my result and certificate!
- Apr 6, '12 by starmickey03I cant believe you waited that long to receive your results. I wouldve been calling them a week after not hearing anything.
- Apr 24, '12 by jinxxit's okay. The long wait was all worth it.
- Sep 22 by khazehi! i just took the nclex rn exam last june 26,2013 and up until now no mail was sent for me with regards to the result. i am from the philippines. does that mean i will have to wait longer time gor the result to arrive? pls help me... and give me some feedbacks