NCLEX result and Texas juris exam. HELP.Register Today!
This is a discussion on NCLEX result and Texas juris exam. HELP. in Texas Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... hi! I took the NCLEX exam last Dec 21, 2011 and up to now I still don't have my result. So i...by jinxx Mar 10, '12hi!
I took the NCLEX exam last Dec 21, 2011 and up to now I still don't have my result. So i called them already and they told me that I need to take and pass the Texas jurisprudence exam before they send my NCLEX result. Does that mean I passed my NCLEX?Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Mar 12, '12 : Reason: Tagalog removed
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=684362©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,318 Views
- Mar 12, '12 by Silverdragon102Moved to the Texas forum
- Mar 12, '12 by not.done.yetNo, it means you have not taken the jurisprudence exam and until you do, they aren't going to release your results.
- Mar 14, '12 by JessisanRNIf you want to know whether you've passed the NCLEX, try to re-register during pearsonvue. I haven't heard of anyone that this trick hasn't worked on. If you get an error message that means you've passed. If you continue to the "payment" page then you've been unsuccessful.
- Mar 18, '12 by Britanni07take the jurisprudence exam, it's required to get your license. it's on the texas BON website and is super easy. you can take it as many times as you need until you pass.
- Apr 3, '12 by faithhopelovehi jinx! any update from your result?
- Apr 6, '12 by jinxxyep! I PASSED! thank God! they waited for my jurisprudence exam test and after that they already sent me my result and certificate!
- Apr 6, '12 by starmickey03I cant believe you waited that long to receive your results. I wouldve been calling them a week after not hearing anything.
- Apr 24, '12 by jinxxit's okay. The long wait was all worth it.