MD Anderson Residency - Page 12Register Today!
- Mar 15 by ailes08I applied for April/ May new grad too, and i havent heard anything yet also 😁
- Mar 16 by leighanna.hutchinsonYou do not have to have your license until the start date of the program. So you can go ahead and apply for the GN program. I believe they are going to make some offers to applicants who have already been through the interview process and then if there are still spots they will start interviewing more people
- Mar 19 by iram13Still waiting for a call regarding a decision. I called HR today, and she was in a interview so I left her a voicemail. I actually can't believe there is still ongoing interviews for a programs who's last starting date is in a month.
- Apr 9 by jb_goAny news? Just applied 2 weeks ago and still nothing..
- Apr 11 by leighanna.hutchinsonGot the call yesterday and was offered the Pedi position!! Can't wait to start!
- Apr 11 by iram13Congratulations leighanna.hutchinson! I got an email saying I would get a call soon about a offer, so I'm waiting patiently
- Apr 12 by Belle2013Are you starting the summer internship program? I had a second interview and am hoping for a call today. I heard they were making all their decisions by the end of this week.
- Apr 12 by blueorchid981Congrats! To those who had interviews/offers.... When do you start? Do you mind sharing your GPA and preceptorship experience??
- Apr 12 by leighanna.hutchinson@Belle2013 : Yes I'm in the summer program! And they are starting to call all the applicants and make the offers! Good luck!
@blueorchid981: The start dates vary in each department. My tentative start date contingent upon passing NCLEX is June 10th. They never asked for my GPA. I did most of my clinicals at Baylor Medical Center in Dallas and my pedi rotation at Children's Medical Center in Dallas.
Good luck everyone! Hope to meet y'all this summer!
- Apr 13 by Belle2013Thank you! Congrats to you!