Lonestar Spring 2013 - Page 43Register Today!
- Jan 10 by emahewaI took my Hesi last year in October and did well, there is no physics or chemistry. The were reading, grammar, vocabulary, a&p, and maths parts only. I studied the Hesi guide it helped a little for the a&p and vocabulary tests.Last edit by Esme12 on Jan 11 : Reason: TOS/removed link
- Jan 10 by ness27Renee926 - I'm in the Quest program as well and haven't received any emails or information either. I've seen all the Angel emails for the basic track, but we were told to ignore those since someone else would be messaging us. Are we supposed to bring anything to the orientation tomorrow?
- Jan 12 by JesbustosI'm in the Quest Basic track At Kingwood. I cannot seem to find the Facebook page...my name is Jessica Bustos is there anyway someone could find me and invite me to join? My profile pic on fb is similar to my profile pic for all nurses.
- Jan 12 by JesbustosQuote from sapadgettMy name is Jessica BustosOk, there's the link to the group!
And I'm not sure if you have to add me first or not since I started it, but just in case my name is Sarina Padgett.
ETA- Actually I think I have to add people so just give me names and I'll add ya!Last edit by Medic2RN on Jan 15 : Reason: Quote edited - FB link
- Jan 13 by Alexandria8263Jessica, did you go to cy- springs hs??
- Jan 13 by JesbustosQuote from Alexandria8263Yes mam.Jessica, did you go to cy- springs hs??
- Jan 13 by Alexandria8263That's too funny, had no idea I knew you ! Small world. Congrats on getting in the program .
- Alexandria Anthony
- Jan 13 by JesbustosQuote from Alexandria8263Lol!! Me neither! Congrats to you too! And thank you!! That's pretty cool.That's too funny, had no idea I knew you ! Small world. Congrats on getting in the program .
- Alexandria Anthony
- Jan 15 by deviantHello everyone.
I've recently finished my prerequisites and looking to get into the ADN program offered at Lone star college (preferably Montgomery). However I haven't gathered much information as I find the lone star website extremely hard to navigate. I am aware that admission is based on a 12 point system. Can someone elaborate the process, requirements and such? Any help is appreciated.