Lonestar Spring 2013 - Page 36Register Today!
- LOL.. Yeah LBJ is outside the Medical Center. On Kelley street(Northeast Houston)
- Dec 12, '12 by iamleeannI thought in orientation a comment was made that we'd be in nursing homes during the first semester. I could be totally wrong but something about clinicals in nursing homes was mentioned when clinical days were being discussed.
- Dec 12, '12 by sapadgettiamleeann, I know there was something about nursing homes and I'm pretty sure they are an option as far as a clinical site. But, I don't remember anything specifically about it being the first one.
ikegrad2002, I think the medical center is an option, although they may not use it very much. I remember when I was meeting with my nursing advisor to get everything ready to apply she told me that they have contracts all over including one even in Baytown! So even though they may not use them often, I think they are a possibility.
- Dec 12, '12 by iamleeannI'm going to guess that we won't hear anything about clinical sites until the first week of school or maybe on the 11th.
- Dec 12, '12 by JesbustosHey guys ... So I'm officially in Quest basic!! I have TONS of questions... Is there anyone willing to let me contact them via phone or email ?
- Dec 12, '12 by hlc123Hey iamleann, what time is your wednesday lab?
- Dec 12, '12 by JesbustosDo we need scrubs for RNSG 1105? What all do I need for the RNSG class ? Just the text book?