HCC Spring 2012-Houston Community College - Page 24Register Today!
- Jan 17, '12 by GicaThank you for posting the reading assignment.
I bought my books from Amazon the same day they gave out the booklist so that it would arrive on time.
- Jan 20, '12 by scarecowHello everyone...I am sean. One of the few male nurses in the spring 2012 class. Just wanted to say hi to my fellow students.
- Jul 8, '12 by hufflebinksJust wanted to update you guys...I GOT IN!!!! Class of 2014!! Our first orientation is set for this Thursday. Classes start August 27th. We still don't know what our schedules will be...maybe they will let us register at our second orientation? Which is August 8th.....
CareAngel? Hopeful_2013? any insights? I know the emails haven't been going out to anyone on this thread. Just thought I'd try and revive it.
- Aug 15, '12 by Lovie12Congrats on getting in hufflebinks
- Aug 20, '12 by gelibeanHello everybody!! I have submitted my background check mid-july but I have not received my blue clearance card (already a month and I am freaking out). How long did it take yall to receive it?
- Aug 20, '12 by Lovie12About a week and half for me. Did u try and call the BON or the school to see if they know any info on who to contact.
- Aug 20, '12 by gelibeanNo I did not call anyone. I was suggested by the fingerprint place to not call the BON and I wasn't sure if HCC would know about the information regarding the clearance cards. I'll call the ADN department tomorrow and see what they suggest, if not I'll call BON.
- Dec 2 by anonymous17610Hi! Do you have to take the TEAS before enrolling to the prerequisites subjects from the application process? or after completing the prerequisites?
- Dec 5 by smartypants22anonymous, you can take the TEAS after you've completed your prerequisites. When you apply, you should have your TEAS done, but you can have your prereq's in progress and just turn in a receipt that shows you're taking those classes.