HCA hospitals in houston areaRegister Today!
- by Kdrenee May 26, '12Does anyone know if the HCA hospitals (bayshore, Texas women's, clear lake regional, east Houston regional etc.) hire ADN GNs?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=714740©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,801 Views
- May 31, '12 by Manda1901Yes they do. I graduated with my ADN may 12 and had an interview with Bayshore the following week. I was offered the job on the spot. I also have 9 years of LVN experience that may have hepled. But i know they do hire ADN gN's. I turned the job down because i had a better offer somewhere else. The guy in HR said they were really short staffed. So they should still be hiring.
- May 31, '12 by EricaSAFJAFI work forKingwood as a tech and they do hire GN's with an ADN....not hiring me but thats another story lol....
- May 31, '12 by KdreneeAwesoMe! Thanks for the replies! I've been hearing all this talk about ADN gns not being able to find work, but I have an interview at east houston regional for a nurse tech posistion, and I only have 2 semesters of nursing school left so I'm hoping I can land a nursing job there as well a the nurse tech job!
- I am a new ADN and I got a job at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center. They hired me instantly after my interview.
- Jul 7, '12 by KdreneeReally! That's awesome congrats! That's the hospital I really want to work at. I love the area! My second choice would be east Houston regional! Good luck in your new job!
- Thank you!! I start on Monday and will be in the Chest Pain Urgent Care. Have you applied to them? Try calling their recruiters. I worked with (moderator name edited as per Terms of Service) , she seemed really nice. They contacted me first, but while I was there filling out paperwork I saw many people come in and just request to talk with them about RN positions.Last edit by Esme12 on Jul 7, '12 : Reason: TOS/name
- I also did not have a Texas RN license when I interviewed or when they hired me. I am from North Dakota so am in the process of endorsement. I moved down to Texas the day before my interview with them.
- Sep 10, '12 by jenksmithI am a traveler. I have an ADN, and work for HCA in Texas City. My degree was not an issue. I do have 8 yrs of experience. My degree has never been an issue though.
- Sep 19, '12 by LaceyRN12Quote from JRichHi. May I ask what kind of questions they asked for your interview?I am a new ADN and I got a job at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center. They hired me instantly after my interview.