FYI - GROUP ONE Members List in DFWRegister Today!
This is a discussion on FYI - GROUP ONE Members List in DFW in Texas Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... the following is posted on the dallas fort worth hospital councils website of those members who use...by Ashera Jun 18, '10the following is posted on the dallas fort worth hospital councils website of those members who use group one to screen prospective employees. dfwhc | home
1. baylor health care system
2. baylor all saints medical center at fort worth
3. baylor jack and jane hamilton heart and vascular hospital
4. baylor institute for rehabilitation
5. baylor medical center at carrollton
6. baylor medical center at frisco
7. baylor medical center at garland
8. baylor medical center at irving
9. baylor medical center at southwest fort worth
10. baylor medical center of waxahache
11. baylor regional medical center at grapevine
12. baylor regional medical center at plano
13. baylor specialty hospital
14. baylor university medical center
15. the heart hospital baylor plano
16. centennial medical center
17. children's medical center of dallas
18. cook children's medical center
19. dallas regional medical center
20. denton regional medical center
21. doctors hospital at white rock lake
22. east texas medical center athens
23. ennis regional medical center
24. glen rose medical center
25. hca - north texas division
26. huguley memorial medical center
27. hunt regional community hospital
28. hunt regional medical center
29. jps health network
30. kindred hospital-dallas
31. lake pointe medical center
32. las colinas medical center
33. mary shiels hospital
34. medical center of arlington
35. medical center of lewisville
36. medical center of mckinney
37. medical center of plano
38. medical city dallas hospital
39. methodist health system
40. methodist charlton medical center
41. methodist dallas medical center
42. methodist mansfield medical center
43. methodist richardson medical center
44. navarro regional hospital
45. north hills hospital
46. palo pinto general hospital
47. parkland health & hospital system
48. plaza medical center of fort worth
49. tenet health system regional office
50. texas health resources
51. texas health arlington memorial hospital
52. texas health harris methodist hospital azle
53. texas health harris methodist hospital cleburne
54. texas health harris methodist hospital fort worth
55. texas health harris methodist hospital hurst-euless-bedford
56. texas health harris methodist hospital southwest fort worth
57. texas health harris methodist hospital stephenville
58. texas health presbyterian hospital allen
59. texas health presbyterian hospital dallas
60. texas health presbyterian hospital denton
61. texas health presbyterian hospital flower mound
62. texas health presbyterian hospital kaufman
63. texas health presbyterian hospital plano
64. texas health presbyterian hospital winnsboro
65. texas health specialty hospital
66. texas hospital for advanced medicine
67. texas scottish rite hospital for children
68. titus regional medical center
69. trinity mother frances health system
70. ut southwestern university hospitals
71. va north texas health care system
72. weatherford regional medical center
73. wilson n. jones medical center
2. ati enterprises, inc.
3. balfour beatty construction
4. bkd, llp
5. boka powell
6. campbell wilson, llp
7. cantey hanger llp
10. carter blood care
11. chronic disease fund
12. clinical one
13. concorde career institute
14. cynergistek, inc.
15. dallas-fort worth business group on health
16. dallas regional chamber
18. ernst & young llp
20. freedom profit recovery
21. fulbright & jaworski, llp
23. grace to you healthcare services, inc.
24. gruber, hurst johansen and hail, llp
25. hammes company
26. hcca international
27. health care reit
28. health industry council
29. home healthcare partners
30. intersystems corporation
31. kaplan college
32. konica minolta business solutions
34. linbeck group lp
35. littler mendelson, p.c.
36. madd north texas
37. marsh usa
38. mcgriff, seibels & williams
40. medical living magazine
41. medsynergies, inc.
42. medsys group consulting
43. medvance institute
44. metromark market research, inc.
45. milburn partners
46. north central texas trauma regional advisory council (ncttrac)
47. nursesnow international
48. perot systems
49. pinnacle partners in medicine
50. pricewaterhousecoopers, llp
51. priority power management
53. raytheon professional services llc
54. right management consultants
55. rogers-o'brien construction company, ltd.
57. southwest transplant alliance
58. sterling barnett little, inc.
59. stewart stimmel llp
60. strasburger & price llp
61. sullivan cotter
62. texas woman's university - health sciences institute
63. thomas group
64. trane commercial systems
65. visiting nurse association of texas
66. willis of texas
67. winstead pc
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=486583©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 4,739 Views
- Jun 18, '10 by TheCommuterThere are other facilities and entities that utilize GroupOne for background checks, yet these places aren't appearing on the list. Therefore, the list is not all-inclusive.
For example, Global Rehab Hospitals all use GroupOne prior to hiring. Also, smaller nursing homes and hospices such as Bishop Davies use GroupOne prior to hiring. In addition, the vast majority of the schools of nursing in the DFW area use GroupOne to conduct background checks on their students.
- Jun 23, '10 by AsheraThe Commuter is absolutely right on the above post. The DFW - Group One site only listed what I posted. However, I have also found that many nursing agencies in the DFW area also subscribe to this service. Was told by a Maxim rep that they used this site and it was even commented that often they ran across potential nurses that were listed....but, he assured me that those nurses could counter any erroneous info on the site by hiring a lawyer. He also admitted that he'd heard others say that Group One was a bad deal.
This list was just to make it a little easier to see how many facilities etc are part of this out-of-control group. I'm sure they are growing everyday - aka making money...
- Jun 30, '10 by loricatusAdd Nursefinders to your list.
- Jul 31, '12 by LadyRN10Is there a list I can find of hospitals who don't use Group one? I am a new RN working in Mass with children with mental retardation/austism and I would like to move to Irving where my mother just relocated. I have worked so hard and would really like to be near my family. I am worried about this Group One though. Where can I go? any advise would really help.
- Aug 1, '12 by TheCommuterQuote from LadyRN10All of the major hospitals in DFW use GroupOne with the exception of Weatherford Regional Medical Center.Is there a list I can find of hospitals who don't use Group one? I am a new RN working in Mass with children with mental retardation/austism and I would like to move to Irving where my mother just relocated. I have worked so hard and would really like to be near my family. I am worried about this Group One though. Where can I go? any advise would really help.