El Centro/ Northlake Nursing Spring 2014 - Page 3Register Today!
- Jun 17 by jetergirl20Gr8txrn2b you got it right? ...just want to make sure I'm not getting everyone's emails mixed up lol
22points before the hesi is great! That's is about how many point my hubby has! I am hopping for 12 points on the Hesi as well! I will still only have 28 points then though. Lol
- Jun 17 by lhfeliceThak you ladies for emailing me the updated list. I am going to submit my application for Fall of next year. taking a few more classes so i will have 8 extra points. Keeping my fingers crossed Good luck everyone.
- Jun 18 by AKing21@gr8txrn2b- Which HPRS class are u in? My class started yesterday too.
- Jun 18 by gr8txrn2b@jetergirl...i got your email and with my current hesi score i have a total of 27pts. I have another test scheduled for august so if i get 12pts on it then i will max out at 32pts!
- Jun 18 by gr8txrn2bHi AKing21...I'm taking HPRS 1204
- Jun 18 by AKing21@gr8txrn2b- yea I'm taking that class also. Are you in Darwin/Galloway 12:45 class?
- Jun 19 by gr8txrn2bmy class is @8am and ms G is my teacher
- Jun 21 by nikole1290Does anybody know specifically what's different for the Spring application?