Collin College Fall 2013 Nursing Applicant's - Page 7Register Today!
- Apr 11 by rachael0588I don't think we will find out until sometime in the summer. I thought once I figured out if I was accepted or not I could finally start planning out exactly what to do as far as child care and what not. I had no idea everything would still be up in the air until summer! Oh well, at least we got in! I wish someone would answer your question about the online book stuff. I interested to know about that.
- Apr 11 by not.done.yetClinical day typically is revealed 1-2 weeks before the semester starts. The program operates under the assumption that all students understand this is a full time course load and will have made full time arrangements for all other obligations.
- May 3 by CollinNursing2013Congrats, you guys... I am a 4th semester student and I was looking over your messages thinking... Wow... it all went by so quickly.
Take it day by day... don't worry over the future too much. Work on what you have on your plate right now. Work off a calendar and WRITE EVERYTHING down in it so you NEVER MISS a date nor will it creep up on you. All of you will do great and be proud to be a Collin Nursing Student. BTW... someone asked about INSURANCE? Look into NSNA.org. If you are a CNSA member, you can purchase student INS pretty inexpensively through them.
Have fun and try NOT to stress too much. Your professors are there to help.
- May 4 by braterThank you so much for offering words of encouragement. I am so excited about this journey!
- May 20 by spicesoup153Has anyone gotten any emails from the staff about class registration or background checks yet? I remember them telling us at the orientation that we would be given an email around May 17th telling us to get our codes so that we could register for the classes. I haven't gotten anything yet... Just wondering if I'm the only one in this situation...
- May 22 by braterNope, I haven't received anything either
- Jun 4 by braterHas anyone received anything? I noticed that the course numbers are now posted under Schedules on the Collin webpage
- Jun 5 by RPlattI have not received anything yet. I visited the nursing office back in mid-May and they said the information needed to sign up for classes would not be posted until July. If anyone hears anything else, please let me know.
- Jun 5 by braterOh wow. So it's going to be awhile. Good to know! Thanks for the update!
- Jun 5 by rebekahmae19I was beginning to wonder if I had somehow missed it, glad to hear I'm not the only one still waiting. They went over so much information at orientation and I was really sick at the time, so I was kind of worried that I had forgotten something.